Monday, October 11, 2010

Here We Go Brownies......



Here we go.......I figured the Browns would lose to the Falcons but I was still cheering for them. It was a great day to be at the field. Temps in the upper 70's but not to hot as the stadium is right off Lake Erie. Couldn't have asked for a better day. We had enthusiastic fans all around us. Guys are so much fun to watch at a game. They stand up and high 5 everyone around them when there is a good play. The guys in front of us brought in some whiskey in a container that was made to look like binoculars. Too funny! I thought there might be some tension as a man and his teenage son were sitting on my left and they were Falcon fans. But our fans were giving them high 5's as well. Browns have some awesome fans!




I am enjoying my day off work. Been cleaning the stamp room out....and I didn't even need a shovel for it like I thought I would a few days ago when I shared some messy stamp room photos with you! I even had some time to stamp. Love that milk carton die. It's small but so cute! Base is Pumpkin Pie cardstock. I masked off the top and bottom of the cut piece and used Textured jumbo wheel with Pumpkin Pie ink then stamped the pumpkin faces from Carved and Candlelit stamp set. Top is Old Olive cardstock again punched with scallop circle punch. I used the Texture wheel and then sponged around it with more ink. And the little leaf at the top.....used the bird wing from the bird punch. Love it when I can get "out of the box" uses from my punches! If anyone can use the jumbo texture wheel let me know. I have two of them. Remember that large order I put into to SU for my birthday gift to me? I got this wheel in error. I tried to get it exchanged but the demo that I went though said she would check into it but never got back to me. Really still mad about that order. I spent over 500 and I didn't even get a thank you card. Won't be going through that demo again.

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: