Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One Eyed Monster



Well this was fun to make! First time I ever used an embossing folder on a paper bag. Worked great. I used web folder by Cuttlebug, on a small lunch sack I got at Hollo's. After running the bag though machine I used Eerrie designer paper by Basic Grey for the bottom of the bag as the folder wouldn't fit the entire length of the bag. Used my new ribbon punch from SU. Totally cool! Love this new punch. Now for the one eyed monster he was made with scallop circle punch, circle punches, and window punch for the legs and shoes. Eyelid was popped, and the completed monster was popped also on the bag. Mouth was just drawn free hand with black marker. Punched some holes in the top of the bag and weaved blacked cording though and attached word made from tag punches. Haven't used those for awhile.

Well I'm running a bit late this morning. Gotta go to work. ACK!!!!! But not for too much longer!

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: