Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Red Hat Meeting

Had fun at the Red Hat meeting yesterday. I did become an official member buy paying my dues for the year. I think some of the ladies were surprised I came back and joined. Not sure why. I brought Shirley some homemade cards that she can use for members who need some pick me ups, and she was very glad to have them. I got to wear my red cowboy hat as I'm 50 now and its allowed. I still need to glitz it up a bit. I need to get some feathers and some bling to put on the side of it. I had to laugh when I found out the members that don't wear their red hat to the meetings are fined 10 cents for each letter of the alphabet leading up to their first name. Today it was Mary so she had to pay a 1.30 fine. Remind me not to forget my hat. LOL

I won the door prize. They have an attendance sheet that you sign in at. Each line is numbered so they draw a number and if your name is on the number drawn you win. I got 5 bucks. I thought that was kinda cool for the "new" red hat to win.

Sorry no art to share. The upload function for blogspot isn't working. I'll try again tomorrow.

Stamping trails
Karen 204

No comments: