Monday, October 25, 2010

Sense of Time




I purchased Sense of Time from SU! last year when it came out and shame on me this is the first time this stamp set has been touched by ink. It is such a beautiful stamp set too. If I had a dollar for every stamp set that I didn't use as soon as it was in my hands well......I'd have more money to buy more stamps. LOL



Okay how did I make it: Base card 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 square cream cardstock and circle on front cut with largest circle from the Large Circle Spellbinders set. Clock face is Old Olive cardstock with Old Olive ink. Layer is Rich Razzleberry. The small second hand clock was stamped on cream and I used a reverse brad in the center (bring the brad from the back to the front and fold over the prongs to make the second hand)that was attached with pop dots and the clock face attached to the layer with yet more pop dots. (I really need to buy stock in pop dots....as I use a ton of them)
Thanks to Connie for punching the sprockets from the SU punch and mailing them to me. Believe it or not Connie this isn't the card design I had in mind when I asked you to mail these to me. Watch for another card to come using them. Okay the sprocket pieces were attached to the lower corner using Tombo liquid adhesive, and on the other side of the front card I attached a shot ball and chain just to give the card some interest. Reminds me of a pocket watch. Oh and one thing I forgot to mention. I used Tim Holtz blending pad an added some Pumpkin Pie ink to outside edges of the card and on the inside lower edge. I thought that cream needed something. Thanks Kat for easing my mind about using Rich Razzleberry with cream cardstock. I was thinking when I was making it that maybe I should have used white as the base card, but I think I'm happier with the cream edged in Pumpkin Pie ink.

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: