Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 12 Christmas Bird House Votive



Well sadly this is my last entry for my 12 days of Christmas crafts. I enjoyed making all the projects and I hope that I have inspired you to make your own.

For the birdhouse I used the milk carton die from SU. Used shimmery white cardstock for the house and Basic Grey designer paper for the roof. The house holds a battery operated votive. I had to cut the flaps off at the bottom of the house, that way the house just sits over the votive. Hole in center was cut using 1 inch circle punch.


Other things used: Bird punch, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil, and Always Artichoke cardstock, ribbon, button, pop dot, red line tape, twine, and scallop punch.

I'm still working on wrapping gifts that I need to mail this week. Problem now is finding the right size box. I'll get there!

Oh I have to share something with you.....Skip says to me today "So are you getting bored staying around the house?" I replied that I will never be bored. So much to do!

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

1 comment:

Birdhouse Builder said...

What a cute little birdhouse!