Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 9 Lip Balm Holder



Hi Stampers! My Friday was so busy let me tell you about it. We got up around 8 got some breakfast then went to H & H Gregg and we brought 2 dishwashers and a washer and dryer. Two dish washers you might ask???? We needed to replace ours and Skip bought one for his mom. So we make our purchase, then drove home as we needed John's truck to get them home and he was at work when we had left. So we get the truck pick them up drive home....did I say that the store is 20 miles from our house? Well it is. So lots of driving. After we got home the second time we had to unload. I started to put the tree up, then we got some lunch and went to Mom Kate's house. Spend the next 4 hours putting in the dishwasher. Came home and worked some more on the tree and I have to finish it today. WHEW long day.

So for Day 9 I made lip balm holders. Colors Riding Hood Red, More Mustard, and Basic Gray. Found the template for the holders here



The little beaded piece is really a small hand mirror. Got them at Hollo's years ago. Kat asked me to pick up red line sticker sheets as her and Lisa were going to make some beaded mirrors for the Church bazaar. Then I got to thinking that a matching mirror would be a good gift along with the lip balm holder. Used StazOn ink Mustard, Stone Gray, and Timber Brown to stamp the mirror back, heat set, then added the sticker sheet removed the red backing and pressed into the clear micro beads.

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: