Thursday, November 25, 2010

Guest for Dinner



I wanted just to take a moment to post this pic of Sarah feeding Burbank while we were cleaning up after Thanksgiving dinner. The meal was good, but I was disappointed that Cheryl and my nephews did join us. I thought they were coming and when I called Cheryl she said that she didn't know about it. Corbet had called me last week to set up the time for dinner but somehow he didn't tell his mom so what it boiled down to was me having way to much food. I was expecting 9 people so I had a 12lb turkey and a 6 pound ham, 5lbs of mashed potatoes not to mention all the other sides and fixings. On the up side Sarah and Jason will eat good for several days as I sent them home with lots of leftovers. Sarah also helped me get the tree and other decorations out so I'll be all set to put the tree up tomorrow. I may even start that project tonight. Oh about the guest.....Burbank was ever so pleased to be our dinner guest and clean up on leftovers!

Karen

No comments: