Sunday, November 7, 2010

Really Want to Stamp but.......

Been busy this weekend. Helping hubby put installation in the over head. What a job that was. He still has some more to do but we are finished for the weekend. I did manage to sneak away this afternoon and get in a bike ride. Can you BELIEVE it?????? November 7th and it was warm enough to ride the bike. Now that is really out of the norm for this time of the year in Ohio. I still had to bundle up but the sun was shining brightly and it was in the mid 50's. Ah tropical conditions compared to what we had on Friday. Cold in the 30's and snow flurries. Yes you heard me that dirty four letter word......SNOW! Thank goodness I won't have to drive in that stuff first thing in the morning anymore. The 17th of the this month is my last day at work. THANK GOODNESS!!!!! Can't wait for it to be over only 8 more working days. I have so many stamping projects lined up I can't even tell you. I will start posting my 12 days of Christmas projects beginning....you guessed it.....the 18th of this month. So be sure to stop by so I can share the projects with you.

No comments: