Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Singing Reindeer




Had fun with some of my co-workers on Friday. We got together after work at my house and shared some dinner and crafting time. It was fun! Kept the projects simple as some had never stamped before. I'll be posting the other projects tomorrow. One of the things that Karen B did was boxes with acetate tops. Reindeer was put together with Stampin'Up! punches, and a Big Shot die. Can't think of the name of it right now but it is one that was on the clearance rack.

In the photo: Sarah B her mom Karen B, me, Mel, Karen G, and Jen. Yes there were three Karen's at my table. They are losing a Karen at work when I leave at the end of the day this Wednesday. Currently there are 5 us in the same building and sometimes that can be fun when we are all in the same room, not to mention when customers call in saying they spoke to Karen....we all say which one, there are 5 of us, and to make the matter more challenging....three of us have a last name that starts with the letter G.
LOL

Stamping trails
Karen 204

No comments: