Friday, November 19, 2010

Twelve Days of Christmas



Welcome to my Twelve Day of Christmas! For the next twelve days I will be posting craft items just for the upcoming Christmas holiday, and what better way to start but with a Christmas card?

Supplies:

Kraft cardstock for base card
4 inch white paper doily
Bird punch by SU!
Not quite Navy cardstock/punched with scallop circle punch (this layer was sponged with craft white ink)
Garden Green cardstock
Riding Hood Red cardstock
Rust metal snowflake, attached to card with white twine
pop dots
Card, bird, and leaf was sponged with craft white ink


Hope you like the first day of Christmas. Please check back for more Christmas stamping projects!


I must say I'm enjoying being off work. Its wonderful!!!!!!
Thanks to all my friends that called me yesterday to chat. So good to talk you ladies during the daylight hours:)

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: