Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Believe in Santa



My Brother in law Ricky really liked a shaker card I made for one of the family years ago. He never forgot that he wanted one. I don't even remember which one it was, but he wanted one so bad that he got me beads to use in one for him. So with not much to go on other than he wanted it in green and red I came up with this one. Stamps are by Sugarloaf. Other things used Label 3 Nesties, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, and cream cardstock, Music wheel by SU. See the die under the shaker element? That is a die I picked up at Joanne's. Die is by Sixxz. It is really cool as this is only half of the die. It cuts a full shape that you can use to create a full A2 size card. I'll have to make a card using it to show you.

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: