Friday, December 10, 2010

More Shaker Cards



Made a few more shaker cards for my brother in law Ricky. Tree is from Inkadinkadoo. Frame was made using large oval and scallop oval from Spellbinders. Ribbon is by SU. The background snowflakes on kraft cardstock is by Fiskers. It's an older texture plate. I didn't think the snowflakes showed up enough so I sponged them with cotton white ink. Click on the image to see the detail


This card uses Christmas Collage background stamp by SU. The birdhouse is by See-Dee's. Made the wreath by punching out many leafs with Martha Stewart punch. Added some small Cherry Cobbler circles on the wreath to make berries. Bird was made with SU punch. Out of the shakers I made for Ricky I think this one is my favorite.

Stamping Trials
Karen 204

No comments: