Thursday, December 2, 2010

Package Tags



Sarah for the past three years has been into theme wrapping paper. Last year the colors were red, black, and silver. This year it's, green, purple, and peacocks. I must say that I do like the paper she picks out. Never would have thought of those colors and with peacocks no less. So I'm wrapping some gifts yesterday thinking okay what am I going to do for package tags, and I remembered buying a peacock feather stamp back during the summer to use for Jessica's graduation card. PERFECT!!!



I found the glossy bags at Hollo's which work great with the shipping tag. All I had to do for the outside of the bag was to trim it up a bit with a fringed beaded ribbon. Just love it when I can put things together using stuff I already have. And you all know I have a ton of stuff!!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: