Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reindeer



When I saw these darling little 5 inch dolls at Pat Catan's I just had to have them!!!! Also picked up two crochet books to make the doll's outfits. One book is holiday apparel, and the other is everyday apparel.



I had to make the deer outfit first. It is just too darn stinking cute!!!! I forgot how little crochet thread is to work with. All of the patterns are made with crochet cotton and little tiny hooks. Hope I don't go blind by the time I finish them all.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! I'm taking the next few days off from blogging but I'll be back on Sunday to share pictures of Christmas Eve and day with you.

Stamping Trails......and may all your stockings be full of ink, stamps, and embellishments!!!!!!
Karen 204

No comments: