Sunday, December 26, 2010

Shrug/Tags



Hope everyone had a great holiday! We opened up gifts with the family on Christmas Eve. John had to work on Christmas so we wanted him to be with us for the gift opening. We also ordered Chinese Take Out. It was a different type of Christmas Eve but it was fun. Sarah enjoyed the packaging of her gifts almost as much as she liked the gifts.


By the time she got to this package she goes..."Now you're just showing off"....But she did like the stamped gift tags.



I think she liked the shrug I crocheted for her the best. She just kept going on about what she was going to ware it with. She also wants me to make more for her in different colors.


I'll share more pics later. Right now I have to finish the sweet potato casserole. We are going to his sister's house at 4 to have dinner with her and her two daughters.

My friends spoiled me for Christmas this year (and every year....I have great friends!) I'll share more about that later.

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: