Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stocking Stuffers



These would make cute stocking stuffers, but I think I'm going to make a few more toppers for the knit gloves to give to my sister-in-laws. Haven't made final plans on what we are doing for the holidays but I'm sure we will get together with Skip's family on Christmas Eve or Christmas day.

Knit gloves were 2 for 99 cents at Big Lots. The topper is made using Top Note die and Espresso cardstock. Designer paper is Jovial by Basic Grey.



I tied a little tiny jingle bell around the deer's neck, and used modern label punch to stamp the word stamp "jingle".

Skip went to work yesterday the Brunswick schools were open but Medina and parts of Cleveland schools were closed. We are suppose to get more snow. JOY!

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: