Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bar Coaster Calendar



So as you have been reading along you'll know I've been working on cleaning up the stamping studio. Still not completely finished but I'm pretty close. While going thought drawers I came across two bar coasters that I saved from Max & Erma's several years ago. Yep had them that long and didn't do a thing with them.


So I took a break from cleaning in the wee hours of the morning... 1:30 am to be exact and do something with these coasters. Remembered I picked up some little calendars at Hollo's and I still had that Bittersweet designer paper from Basic Grey still sitting on my desk...well I had to dig for it as the desk is still covered....yes I really did dig deep on the desk to find it. After covering both sides of the coasters I used the Crop-a-dile to make holes and set the large eyelets. Also found some fun dotted ribbon to tie the coasters together. All in all a fun project for wee hours of the morning.....going to bed now.

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: