Friday, January 28, 2011

Felt Pin Cushion



I have another pin cushion for your viewing pleasure! This one is made out of white and pink felt. I cut one piece of each color 3 x 24. Both strips were then folded in half. The white felt was place on bottom and pink was on top of white. Then I rolled them up increasing the roll so it formed the spiral. The bottom of the cup cake was made with an old brown sweater. I cut off the cuff and stitched in placed. Decorated it with felt flowers and ric-rack




You can see the spiral well from this side view of the finished pin cushion.

I was so tired yesterday by the time I went to bed. I got up and did a two mile walk, then shoveled snow, and cleaned the house. Finished off by doing Pilates. Looks like I'll have to shovel again as we got hit with lots of snow last night. JOY!!!!! Is it Spring yet? Looking for my TX friends to send me some warmer weather....or at least a card with warm colors on it:)

Stamping Trials
Karen 202

No comments: