Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gearing Up



So I'm talking to my friend yesterday, and she goes I'll never get my cleaning done if I keep stopping to make stuff with the things I've found while cleaning. Had to laugh at that one. Well I'm finished with the studio. It's as clean and organized as I can get it. Here I've collected some items that I'll be using for Valentine cards and projects. I think I've gathered a wide array of things to use. Some rust hearts, fabric, buttons, crochet hearts, Sizzix heart die, tags, bags, dollies,ribbon, mini clothes pins, bling, paper, and stamps. I'll be starting tomorrow. Also will be opening up a store on Etsy. I'm excited about that. Check back for more info.




You can see in this pic of my desk it is in fact clean. I have lots of workable surface, and most of my stuff is pretty much in reach or at least I know where it is now!

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

2 comments:

Lisa J. said...

Holy cow -- that's a LOT of baker's twine! hee!

Krafting Karen said...

I know it is a lot, but I'll use it. Thinking next Christmas there will be lots of packages with bakers twine around them. LOL