Saturday, January 8, 2011

More Recycled Stuff



A friend of mine from Rubber Road Adventures sent this link to our group, and I knew I had to make one. So I went up to Sonic yesterday and asked if I could have a cup carrier. They gave me one with no questions asked. I thought that was very nice of them.



The one on Tip Junkie's site was filled with wrapping paper items, curling ribbon, bows tape, scissors. I decided to make mine to use with stamping supplies. Still using the same Asparagus paper pack I've been using all week I covered the sides of the carrier. Used jumbo eyelets to make a few spots for ribbon rolls. Other things I put in the carrier, stamping sponges, pop dots, scissors, ruler, glue sticks, and cool little things clips all around it.



Collage alphabet stamp set from SU! used to spell out Supplies. Fun and easy project. Took me about an hour to put it all together.

No comments: