Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Outfit



Nope not a new outfit for me.....I made a new outfit for my 5 inch doll baby. Isn't it just too darling?!!!! Skip said she looks like the little dutch boy on the paint can. I told him no "she" doesn't.

This outfit was a challenge to make. Lots of stitch changes. Since the stitches are so small and yes my eyes are older now....drat....really a pain getting older.....I'm only working on the doll clothes at the kitchen table during daylight hours. Seems I need more light to see where that little tiny hook needs to go.



I found the little teddy at Pat Catan's but it's just a bit to big for the doll. Speaking of Catan's I stopped there a few days ago to pick up some more crochet thread and I stopped by the dolls and they are almost all gone now. They had a ton of them right before Christmas. Guess there are lots of girls out there that thought they were just to cute to pass up.

Had more snow...everything is white. I went out and shoveled and two hours later you couldn't even tell I was out there shoveling. More on the way. JOY

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: