Monday, January 31, 2011

Shabby Chic Romance Card



I was feeling a bit shabby last night when I put this card together. Didn't come out the way I wanted but hey at least I was stamping! See the cute little yo yo heart at the bottom of the card. Love it! Stamp set by See-De's Love and Hearts. It's got a very romantic feel to that stamp set.



And check out the cool boarder on the edge of the card. It was made with a Tim Holtz Alterations die......and more importantly to me.....Pat Catan's is now carrying some of the Tim Holtz dies. YAY that means I don't have to pay as much for them. Before I was getting some of them at Archivers, but they cost more there plus the drive to Archivers from me is a bit far.

Had a good weekend. I got my project for Rubber Road Adventures all typed up and submitted. So that should be out soon. I got my workouts in and on Saturday I shoveled the entire driveway while hubby was still in bed.

Stamping Trails
Karen 202

No comments: