Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Valentine Candy Favor II



Sorry no post yesterday. We went to the movies and saw Season of the Witch. Just didn't get to the stamp room as it was cold and I just didn't want to get any colder. So instead I went through photo's. I'm working on a mini album for the Rubber Road submission also it's a gift for my mom as the album will hold photos of her and dad when they were younger. While I was going through photos I even found love letters from dad. He sent them to mom while he was in Cleveland OH looking for job and she was still in VA. They are so sweet. Good thing I had the tissues with me...I needed them.

Yesterday morning I went to Hollo's. Found some great bags that are large enough to hold an A2 size card, but I used one of them to make this Valentine Treat bag. Pretty simple. Stamped just the center of a small doily then folded it over the top of the filled bag and glued it down with mini glue dots. The tag is a rubber stamp from See-D's called Postal. Added some red twill tape, red rose, mini clip and the heart that is wrapped around the ribbon and tag was cut with a Sizzix die Hearts, Primitive 2.

Special thanks to Connie for making my day yesterday. I was saying how I'm not such a good crafter and she said I was craftiest person she knows. Big THANKS!!!



So while I was taking a pic of the treat bag I looked up and saw my dolls sitting so pretty in a row I had to take a pic of them. I know I'm silly, but they are so stinking cute!!!!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: