Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Got To Stamp Today



Got a late start today with posting to the blog. Went to visit mom this morning. Brought along some crochet that I'm working on.....she really enjoyed watching my fingers fly. Since she wanted to help I had her hold my yarn ball as I worked.

Stopped at the grocery store on the way home and picked up stuff for spaghetti and meatballs. The sauce and meat balls are simmering on the stove now. Which gave me time to work in the studio. My last SU order came in on Monday...Big thanks to Geoff for mailing it to me....thanks to Lisa (Geoff's wife) for boxing it up for me. I pretty much purchased all the new Sewing stuff from the mini catalog.

The card uses So Sweet and Smarty Pants stamp set. Color scheme: Chocolate Chip, Tango, Pacific Blue, and designer papers by Basic Grey. I think I got carried away on dressing the dress makers dummy. Use heart punch for the bodice, and brown wire ribbon for the skirt, and just for fun added blue flower, and string of pearls for the belt.




Last week when I was at Pat Catan's (yes I was there again) I found these two punches by Martha Stewart on clearance for 6 bucks each. Had to have them! Love the way you can use them both to punch around an entire page. Happy I got to use them right away on today's card.

Its snowing now. Just when all the snow melted here we go again! Come on Spring.....I have hopes for an early Spring some of the birds are back already. Heard them singing this morning.

Stamping Trails
Karen 202

No comments: