Saturday, February 19, 2011

Last of the Snow



The past two days have been warm and in the upper 50's so most of the snow is gone. We only have a little bit left at the end of our driveway. This was where our neighbor across the street was putting there snow. They are a nice older couple that hired a snowplow driver to clean there driveway, but the person doing the plowing just keep putting the snow right at the end of our driveway. I should have got a pic of it when it was really high. But at least its melting now. Today its going to be colder again in the 30's.

I was feeling better yesterday and since it was so warm I got out at about 8 am and did some walking just around our neighborhood. Big mistake. There was a dog that approached me that was not friendly. He was barking and the hair on his back was raised. He wouldn't let me walk kept blocking my way. Looked to me like he was part wolf. One of the neighbors heard the barking and told me to come into her home. So I kept facing the dog and started to slowly back up. Thankfully I was able to get into the house and Karen (her name is Karen too) called animal control. They said they had another call about that same dog and got to us pretty quick. I called Skip to pick me up as I wasn't going to walk home after that. Shook me up pretty good. I never had that happen with a dog before.



Skip took advantage of yesterdays sunny warm weather and sunned himself on the deck while he read a book. Couldn't resist snapping a pic of him while I was in the kitchen. He looked so content.

Stamping Tails
Karen 202

No comments: