Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Look who's in the Bird Feeder




Its Rocky the flying squirrel! So I was getting my tea yesterday morning and I happened to glance out the window to see "Rocky" climbing up the pole. He sits on top of the pulley system Skip made to raise and lower the bird feeder, and then takes a flying leap onto the feeder. He couldn't get in through the top because of the domes, but he found a way!

According to hubby squirrels can leap 6 foot in any direction so come spring he's going to be re-making the bird feeder set up. I told him anything he puts outside the squirrels think it belongs to them. LOL

Red Hat meeting went well. I almost forgot my hat. I got halfway down the street and had to come back for it. Would have cost me a dollar had I went to the meeting without it. Those ladies take that red hat serious! I'm now there new Newsletter editor. So that will give me something to do, and help build my bond with the other "sisters".

Stamping Trails
Karen 202