Monday, February 28, 2011

Not This One Either



Nope not this one either. Still working on that challenge card. I like this one, but not for the challenge. I did get a kick out of her butt. I used two layers of pop dots as I really wanted that butt to stick out there. Cut from Pacific Point cardstock and highlighted center of flowers with white gel pen. Other colors used Pumpkin Pie, Mellon, and White. Designer paper Basic Grey called "Blush". You may want to know how I got that little tiny bit of lace on the bottom of her skirt...well I had some elastic pink ribbon that has white edging so I cut the ribbon in half the long way and just used red sticky tape to hold it in place. The easel card was made using 4 1/4 by 9 3/4 cardstock. Scored at 5 1/2 which then left 4 1/4 piece on the top. This was scored on the diagonal. You need to put an element on the inside of the card that you can pop. This will be what holds the top part of the card in a raised position.



As I said I really like this card, but don't know how often you would use a card like this one. I can see myself sending it to friends and family to thank them for there support on my weight lost, and maybe just a humorous card to send to some one.

Skip had me out in the yard helping him stack wood in the pick-up truck. He had two loads that he sold. I'd like to see the Biggest Loser contestants haul wood from the back yard in the snow and then stack in a truck bed. My back is killing me today.

Sarah will be stopping over this morning after her class. She needs mom time. Nice to know she still needs me.

Happy last day of February. Thank goodness for that!!!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen 202

No comments: