Monday, February 21, 2011

Sew Suite Again



This was made early this morning. When I got up I was in the mood for a cup of coffee and some stamping time. The rest of the house was asleep so I seized the moment.

Colors Wasbi, So Saffron, and white. Used the new Tulip folder (love this folder!), and Sew Suite stamp set. Word is by SU also but I don't remember the name of that set, and to lazy to walk back to the studio to find out. I know I'm bad, but I have the cat on my lap which is not easy since the laptop is also trying to find room there. Makes it hard to type. Not to mention the cat hair flying around. I added a small leave button to the dress dummy. I thought it was a fun addition to the dress.

Snow on the ground, but I'm going out in just a bit to visit JoAnn's. They are having a Presidents day sale, and I still have some money on my gift cards. Skip will be home today due to the holiday. Don't know what we will find to do later today. May hit the movies.

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: