Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spent the day.....



yesterday cleaning out the stamping studio. Thanks to Lisa I came up with a plan to re-work the Cricut cartridges. They use to take up 3 drawers since they are in boxes. So I took them out of the boxes and put them in plastic sleeves. Now they are only filling up one drawer. YAY. I gained two empty drawers. I did keep the boxes just in case I ever resell the Cricut. Don't think I will but you never know.



I cleaned off the top of my library filing cabinet and added some photos of family. Also put my completed cards in a basket. Makes them easy to riffle through when I need to send some out. What I really need to do is re-do the Barbies. That is a big job so I decided to forgo that till later.

Off to the monthly Red Hat meeting later today at 1 pm. Afterward I'm going to head into Medina and visit JoAnn's. Still have gift cards to use.

Stamping Trails
Karen 202

No comments: