Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Still Stamping



I did some shopping yesterday and ended with going to Hollo's. For those readers who have never visited the store let me explain.....The largest room is filled with cardstock, envelopes, and stamping supplies. The other room is filled with a hodge podge of craft stuff, and misc items. It was in this room I came across wool scraps. I thought the larger pieces were priced to high but I found some large bags that were stuffed with thin wool strips that was more in my price range. And of course the wheels in my head started to spin....what can I do with this? So this card was born. Uses Espresso, Marina Mist, Tango, Craft and Vanilla cardstock. Word is from Sage Advise. Card also has In Stitches jumbo wheel, and Pattern Pieces.



Here is a pic of the big bag of wool scraps. If anyone wants a few strips to use in your cards let me know. I have plenty to spare.

Stamping Trails
Karen 202

No comments: