Friday, March 25, 2011

For Connie....Cold is Really Getting to Me



So my friend Connie advised me I needed to update my blog.....What would I do without my friends to remind me of these things? Thanks Connie!

Been sick with a cold all week. Note to my friends....please don't try to call me for a few days. I'm so congested that it is hard to speak and breathe at the same time.

I snapped this picture of my crocuses last week when the temps were in the 60's. Well guess what.....not in the 60's anymore. Temps went down into the high 20's last night, and we got a dusting of snow....Doesn't the calendar know that Spring officially started on Sunday? I packed up my heavy winter coat. Hubby is laughing at me now as he says I'll still need it. My stance on the subject.....I'm thinking positive. Winter is over Spring is here...end of story.

I finished up on a larger crochet project. Sorry can't post pictures of the project. Its a gift for a special someone, and you just never know when that someone will be viewing the blog.

Kat I got the package in the mail today. Thanks for sending back my stamp set. Hope you enjoyed using it. Lisa thanks for the flower card. LOVE IT!!! Thanks also for the St. Paddy's day gift.

Stamping Trails
Karen 202

No comments: