Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another Bunny



This time I used Sizzix Mini Milk Carton die made for SU. Isn't he just darling? Wanted him to have a whimsy look so tilted one ear and added some white highlights to the eyes. Chocolate Chip used for most of this project all was sponged with white craft ink. Inner ears made with Pretty in Pink cardstock.

Punches used:

large and small oval punch, for ears, and front paws
1/2 circle punch for eyes
1 3/8 circle punch cut in half to form the back legs
heart from triple heart punch for nose
1 inch circle punch for cheeks
Boho punch for the tail
square of white cardstock cut for teeth




Ribbon punch was used to make the handle, then glued to the inside of the basket.
After I cut out the milk die I cut out one side to form the opening for the basket. Red Line tape is perfect for holding the carton side and top together.



There is that cute little behind again....I'm getting lots of use out of the Boho punch so glad I decided to get that one. I passed on it when it first came out and only just purchased it this past Sept.

Stamping trails
Karen 202

No comments: