Friday, April 1, 2011

Candy Basket you Can Eat



Now this is fast and fun Easter project. Reese Peanut Butter eggs form the basket. They are hot glued end to end, then the eggs were hot glued to the base. I used a low temp glue gun for this project. Filled the basket with a bag of Robin's eggs, and attached the bunny tag with bakers twine.



Handle made using scallop boarder punch on Daffodil cardstock. The center of the handle was made using ribbon punch and Espresso cardstock. I didn't use the hot glue to attach the handle. I opted for wide red line tape. Didn't want to chance melting the back of the chocolate eggs.



The base of the basket was made using a 4x4 square chipboard coaster that I ran though the Big Shot with an embossing folder. Added Wild Wasibi ink to the raised areas and edges. For the grass I ran 1/2 sheet of Wasibi cardstock though a hand held crimper then ran that though my paper shredder.

Hope you try this Easter project. If you don't have any chipboard coasters just cut a piece of cardboard to size.

Stamping Trails
Karen 202

No comments: