Thursday, April 21, 2011

Egg



Just a little painting project to share with you today. I found a paper mache egg hiding out in my craft stuff so I first painted it with gesso. After it was dry I painted it again with off white acrylic paint. When dry I wrapped around some cloth scraps and added some trio flower punches using Kraft and Baja Breeze cardstock.



Side view of the egg. I added a little half pearl to the center of each flower.

Good news my friend Lisa's brother Sean made it through his triple by-pass surgery yesterday. We are all praying for you Sean.

Bad news...mom was moved from her room and now has a roommate. Things are not going well for her. I spoke to the owner of the home yesterday and he assured me he would have her moved in with a resident that was more compatible with her. Going back to the home today to make sure he keeps his word.

No comments: