Monday, April 4, 2011

Get Well Cards from Friends



I'd like to thank Lori my Stampin'Up! demonstrator for making me this wonderful Get Well card. Love the stamp set she used. It's on my Wish list!



Received this get well wishes card from Kat. She used some of my favorite colors on this card. Big Thanks! I am feeling better. Cold is still hanging on even though its been two weeks now.

Mom was doing well yesterday when I visited with her. We put puzzles together, did 5 laps in the building, and I did her nails. Course she was happy to have me visit..even more happy with the breakfast I brought her.

Its storming here today. Been dark and rainy. Its 65 out side but too stormy to make the best of the warmer weather. Its going down into the 30's tonight with rain turning to snow. GOOD GRIEF!!!!! Will warm nice weather ever arrive?

Stamping Trails
Karen 202

No comments: