Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm Back

Sorry no post yesterday. My laptop came down with a virus and my son John had to wipe it clean and reformat before I could use it again. It's fine now and I'm back reconnected to cyber space once again.



I have a tip....when you get done stamping a project make sure you move it away from any open ink pads on your desk.....if you don't you may end up with ink you don't want on your finished project. Which is exactly what happened to my poor little box. It was all stamped and when I went to turn my ink carousel the box got tipped onto the Rich Razzleberry ink pad.



After cutting out the box 2 die once again on kraft cardstock and re-stamping you can see how the box was suppose to look.



The box will hold three scallop envelopes. These were also cut from kraft cardstock and embossed with different embossing folders. Edges where sponged with Crumb Cake ink. Each envelope holds little things to use for stamping.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: