Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spot the Bunny



This is the base for spot the bunny. I found a glass salt shaker in my stash of craft supplies. I have no idea what I had in mind for the shaker and I don't even remember how long it has been in my stash.



I was inspired to make the bunny due to my mom. While I was visiting with her the other day we were coloring pages from an Easter coloring book I had brought her. She was making red spots on a bunny. Mom doesn't use colors that make sense on normal things. She just uses whatever color she likes at that moment. Several weeks ago she was stuck on orange. Well I wanted to make a spotted bunny but couldn't bring myself to make a red one...sorry mom. So I used brown to make my spots.



Side view of the bunny shows more spots.



I even took the one inch pom pom and inked it a little bit in my brown ink pad add a spot to his tail.

Punches used:

bird punch for brown eyes
scallop circle punch for base of face
1/2 inch circle punch for white part of eye, 1/4 for black pupil
1 inch circle for cheeks
smallest heart from triple heart punch
large and small oval punches for feet, and ears
1 3/8 circle punch for legs

Stamping trails
Karen 202

No comments: