Friday, May 6, 2011

Birthday Tag



So I have some birthdays coming up, and have been making tags for the packages. I really like to wrap in just plain brown paper then dress the package up with tags and string. Since I have large cones of bakers twine I'll be using that for birthday and Christmas.

The tag was stamped then slid into a glossy bag. Love the tag and bag together.



Used Sanded background first in Crumb Cake ink. Then stamped with Nature Walk. Been really liking Rich Razzle Berry lately. I used markers to color in the flowers. Old Olive for the leaves. I also used Inspired by Nature to stamp the grass along the bottom of the tag. Word from Sincere Salutations. I reach more often for Sincere Salutations than any other word stamp set. So versatile.

My baby is moving to Cedar Point today. He'll be there till the end of October. I miss him already. Me and Skip will get a taste of what its like to have an empty nest. Good thing warmer weather is around the corner (hoping anyway) I'll be able to get out of the house to take my mind off it.

I do have Kat's visit to look forward to. Looking forward to visiting with her this Monday.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: