Saturday, May 14, 2011

Teddy Bear Card



Bedtime Stories by Stampabilities was put in for one of our stamping challenges. I had fun coloring this sweet little bear using my Prisma colors. Wood embossing folder by Sizzix, and see that little button at the top left? That was one of the buttons in the big bag of buttons me and Kat bought and shared while she was here.



The buttons where sold in big bags for 5 dollars each. Thanks for dividing them up Kat!

Oh and did you happen to see the wooden stand that the bear card is resting in? How cool is that! Lisa's hubby Geoff made it for me at my request to hold my cards. Makes it so easy to photograph the cards this way. Big Thanks Geoff!!! I'm still debating as to staining the stand or leaving it natural.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: