Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to.....




Amber! I believe her mom Kat told me she was 22 today. Wow does time sure fly by!!! My son John (my baby) will be 23 in a few weeks. Making me feel old!

So I made this card for Amber. Sorry its going to be late arriving to you Amber but I'll put it in the mail today. I know Amber likes cats and I put a little bird in the upper left of the card as just like cats have a playful side I know Amber has one too.

So the people that moved recently next door have been keeping there two dogs on there deck all afternoon. So the dogs spend all day barking. Last night they didn't bring them in and the dogs were barking till 2 in the morning. Our bedroom is beside there deck with not a lot of space in between so when the dogs are barking sounds like they are right in our bedroom. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep last night. I think we are going to have to speak to them about it. Not looking forward to that.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: