Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day



I made this card for my hubby for Father's day, but I also made a few extras for friends who have asked me to make some guy cards. So I'll be making a few more different designs without sayings. That way the cards can be customized to fit a certain event.

This card has many layers. Base card is Crumb Cake. Next layer is Night of Navy. On that I've layered Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, and More Mustard. Each of those three layers were stamped first with a stamp from The Open Sea. Next layer is cream and I've stamped the ship in Not Quite Navy. Ship is called Sail Away. Both stamps are in the Summer Mini catalog from SU!

Still really tired from helping with the sis-in-law move. She asked us to help again today, but we had plans, and since its Father's Day I think Skip needs a day of rest.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: