Monday, June 13, 2011

HMMMMMM.....



So just what am I'm making? I have to wait till my StampinUp! order arrives today so I can finish this project. Check back later today and hopefully I'll have it finished so I can post the pic.

Didn't do much of anything on Sunday. I was pretty tired as I was up really late Saturday. After going to the drive in I stayed up till about 4 then only slept a little bit before getting up again. Worked a bit more on the yard sale stuff. Sorted through some more of mom's photos. She has a ton of photos! Had to pull apart many of the photo albums as she was using the really old ones that had adhesive on the pages to keep the photos in place. Wanted to get those out before the photos got damaged by the glue. I ended up throwing out 5 albums after taking out the photos.

Skip goes back on day shift today, and he is not a happy camper. He likes to sleep in and would much rather be on 2nd shift.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: