Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's 3:30 AM.....and this is what happens



I was going through some of mom's paperwork and photos. The woman never threw anything away. I found paycheck subs from 1985, and money order receipts from 1974. Don't get me wrong I don't have tons of paperwork, about two large boxes worth. Anyway I also found some letters that she wrote to me, Tony,and Charolette that she didn't send. Some of them were a bit disturbing, but I'm not going into that on the blog.

So getting to this card......GOOD GRIEF....please remind me next time not to stamp at 3 am. I'll thank you for doing it! This started out as an okay card, after it was put together I though the upper right hand corner was bare so I stamped the butterfly. MISTAKE. I picked up some ink around the bottom of his body along the rubber and it left an impression that I didn't want. So instead of starting over I thought I could cover it up with some dash lines drawn in with a marker. Nope not liking that. If any of my readers would like this card as a RAK let me know and I'll send it to you.

Going to bed! Good nite or good morning!

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: