Tuesday, June 7, 2011

More Fabulous Florets and Furry Friend





My mom in law told me yesterday that Mary Jo (Skip's cousin)mom in law died. So I'll be sending this card to her and her hubby Don today.

Have you ever tried to use the watercolor wonder crayons on colored cardstock? Well it works great. I stamped the flowers using VersaMark on Pretty in Pink cardstock. Embossed with white powder, cut them out, then used Melon Mambo crayon to add some shading. Greenery is stamped with Wild Wasabi. I inked the frame with Wasabi then rubbed off the ink on the bird using my finger (which is still the best craft tool I own!) and then used Melon Mambo marker to color the bird.





This furry little guy I happened to notice while chatting on the phone with Kat yesterday afternoon. He was just taking a break from the heat by laying on his belly in the shade. Too CUTE!!!! Of course son John wanted to scare him but I wouldn't let him.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: