Wednesday, June 8, 2011

One More



Well can you stand one more card made with Fabulous Florets? I'm a liking this one. Love this color combo: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Garden Green, and Choco Chip. Its just a warm an inviting card. Word stamp also came from the Summer Mini Happy Greetings.

I got up yesterday to stormy weather. There was thunder storm that swept through around 8 am. Lots of rain and thunder/lighting. I love storms, so it was nice just to sit and watch the wind and rain. Had the kitty on my lap and a cup of coffee...and no one else in the house awake. PERFECT!

Me and John are working on cleaning out the crawl space. Going to put together a yard sale. Not going to have it till after we get back from DC, so that will be mid July. Should be nice and hot then....I can sweat off some more weight while I'm outside.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: