Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sailing Again



Spent most of yesterday resting. I did get some laundry done, and I managed to make dinner and run the dishwasher. I also worked on some crochet doll clothes. Skip and I went to the mall after dinner. I wanted to walk a little bit and I figured the mall would be a good place to just take a stroll. Got some stuff at Bath and Body Works. They had some of there stuff for 50 and 75 percent off. It was funny...Skip bought my stuff but turned the bag over to me. Guess he didn't want anyone to see him carrying a Bath and Body Work bag. LOL

Just a very simple guy card today. I really like this single Sail Away stamp. The Cog punch goes so well with the ship stamps. I'll add a word stamp later to the top right of the card. I can see this used for several "GUY" events....Dream or Explore for graduation, get well, happy birthday, and even retirement would work.

No big plans for today. I'll be heading over to sis-in-laws later. She won't get to her old house till 6. She works pretty long hours. Me and John are taking the truck over to help her move some more.

Nice to hear from my friends yesterday. They were calling to check up on me to see if I was okay. You gals are great!

----Kat if my knee was better I'd be doing the happy dance with you:)

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: