Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Simple Guy Card



Still playing with The Open Sea stamp set. Wasn't really in the mood to stamp yesterday. Rainy and yuck here. Started with a base card of confetti white. Ship was inked with Choco Chip, and Not Quite Navy markers. Left room at the bottom of the ship to stamp a saying later. This way I can use the card for any event that the card would be needed for.

Big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend Kathy....she told me how old she would be today, but I won't post it here, however I will say she is the "baby" of our group. Wish I could be there to give you a big birthday hug Kat! Hope you have a great day.

Today is also the first day of Summer. Can't believe that June is almost over! I'm not in any hurry for any of the Summer days to go buy to fast as I know Winter will be creeping up.

Went to the mall last evening with Skip. He wanted to buy a new pair of Levi jeans. I really want a new Coach bag. I'd like to get the small over the shoulder bag, but it was 128 at Macy's. I also looked at the Coach back pack they had. It was really nice and I'd like to have it but price on that puppy was 228.00. Can someone please tell Skip that I'd like to have that bag. Hey I'm worth it:)

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: