Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sorting Through Hollo's Cardstock



So I went rummaging through my cardstock drawers and came across this cool textured Navy cardstock. Thought it would be perfect for the ship cards I've been making lately. I also sorted through the designer paper and found some nautical ones. Love it when I can go "shopping" in my vastly stocked studio and find stuff that will work with cards I have in mind. The ship this time was stamped with Chocolate Chip cut out and mounted with pop dots on one of the Two Tags die. Very happy with how this card came together. I left part of the tag unstamped that way I can add a greeting later.

Wow did we have an awesome Thunder/Lightening storm last night. Of course it had to start right when I was watching Memphis Beat. No problem just turned the volume up. Got me remembering when I was a kid. Whenever there was a storm we had to turn off the TV and even unplug it. Dad was worried the TV would get hit by lightening. Couldn't take a bath either when it was storming out. How things have changed. Oh another one was not talking on the phone. Mom said you could lose your hearing if the pole got hit while you were on the phone. I do recall the microwave being fried due to lightening. Ok enough about storms. Wish I could send this rain to my friends in TX as I know they could use it.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: