Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Watering Can



So after I made the teapot I wanted to see if I could make a watering can. Proved to be a bit more challenging but I'm happy with how it turned out. Base of the matchbox is Tangerine Tango. Outside of the box is the new designer paper from SU! One of these days I'll remember the name of that paper. LOL....

Cherry Cobbler for the tag, and Hostess set Cute by the Inch. I used cobbler, tango, and wasabi markers to color in the image.



Spout was made using two wide oval punches. I scored each at an angle and glued them together, then just cut on an angle to form the spout shape. Part of a 3/4 circle punch made the end of the spout. Large and small oval punches used to form the handle. Used AA to glue the spout and handle down. What is AA you might ask? Its my new name for red line tape. Stands for Aggressive Adhesive.

We have had two 90 degree days in a row. I'm not complaining mind you....better than being cold and damp! I'll take it:)

Can you believe it is the first day of June. Half the year is over. Lets see how many more shopping days til Christmas????????????????????? Guess I better figure out my Christmas card for the year.....oh wait....I finished those already. YAY....guess I better keep working on those homemade gifts.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: