Saturday, June 25, 2011

Went Shopping



So it rained most of the day on Friday, and it only got up to 66 degrees. Not much to do outside, and I was getting cabin fever. Perfect day for shopping! So I got Skip to drive me to Fairlawn so I could go to Archivers. I haven't been there since forever. Oh Lisa....they did change the format at Archivers. They did away with most of the Hot Spot stuff. They use to have a entire wall of 1.99 stuff not anymore. Anyway I did get a few cool things. How do you like the edging going around the Summer by the Sea watercolor image? I know I don't really like Martha Stewart, but I do like a lot of the punches she has her name on. This one is a all around the border punch called Double Arches. Just love it!!!! I also picked up a very cool embossing folder by Tim Holtz. I'll share that with you tomorrow.

Oh what else can you do while its raining? Watch a very bad movie that hubby picked out. Movie title Hyenas. Really bad horror movie, but I'm not complaining since he bought my stuff at Archivers I thought it only fair to let him pick the movie. The things I go through for stamping stuff!!!!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: